top of page
- Dec 02, 2022, 2:00 PM EST – Dec 03, 2022, 3:00 PM ESTOnline EventVESTED IN WEAVING SOCIAL COHESION We gather to highlight the contributions of those committed to weaving back the social capital of trust both here and abroad, trust that allows newcomers to turn into productive members of host communities.
- May 18, 2022, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDTWebinarThis follow-up panel of the “Diasporic Voices: Tears, Silences, Laughter” conference focusses on the diasporic imaginary of belonging through the experiences of featured Romanian American writers: Carmen Bugan, Mihaela Moscaliuc and Domnica Rădulescu.
- Sun 14 Nov14SunNovRALC - HEALING, RECOVERING AND MEMORY/Online Event
- Nov 11, 2021, 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM GMT+2WebinarAcest eveniment este dedicat exclusiv profesionistilor din domeniul sanatatii avand ca scop imbunatatirea nivelului de internationalizare a activitatilor de educatie si cercetare medicala, in folosul studentilor si cadrelor didactice din UMF Victor Babes, Timisoara (UMFVBT).
- Jun 13, 2021, 5:00 PMOnline EventThe next session of the Romanian American Literary Circle focuses on “New beginnings and critical looks at our histories and heritage.” The meeting will be moderated by admired Romanian American novelist, playwright, theater critic and theater director Domnica Radulescu.
- Jun 04, 2021, 2:00 PM EDT – Jun 05, 2021, 3:00 PM EDTOnline EventThe goal of the event is to take stock of developments within the academic and professional councils established in the past and feature presenters from each field who will provide an overview of the evolution of our communities of practice, our knowledge networks.
- May 20, 2021, 1:30 PMOnline EventYou are invited to a virtual commemorative event marking the 89th anniversary of the world parachuting record set in 1932 by Smaranda Brăescu (with her 23730ft jump in Sacramento, California), on May 20, 2021, at 10:30 AM PST (Los Angeles); 1:30PM EST (New York); 8:30PM EEST (Bucharest).
- Sun 28 Mar28SunMarIRF Council on Medicine and Public Health Meeting/Online EventMar 28, 2021, 2:00 PMOnline EventThe event’s featured speaker, Dr. Nina Smart, is best known within our diaspora as “Geanina din Bucovina.” A human rights activist, FGM expert, activist, sociologist and author, Dr. Smart’s professional and life experience straddles many cultures, Romanian, American, Indian and West African.
- Mar 08, 2021, 7:00 PMOnline EventWe would like to invite you for an evening celebration of outstanding Romanian-American women in arts and sciences and their contributions to American society. The event will feature some of our diaspora’s leading ladies, public figures and role models in various academic and professional fields.
- Sat 07 Nov07SatNovIRF Council on Medicine and Public Health Meeting/Online Event
bottom of page